Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Morning Report

Mom wants me to show you my newest skill.

Mom says I circle the Puppy's highchair looking for food that drops. Or that Puppy throws off. Mom calls it sharking. Isn't the rule that if it falls on the floor it belongs to me? That's what it shows in my handbook.

Not much else to say. It's been rainy and yucky most of the weekend. Rain. Blech.

Oh, don't forget to vote at Mango's blog for the Most Like Mango contest. I'm in Group 1 and my name is spelled B-O-L-O. Just so you don't forget. Pei laughter.

Sniff ya later!

1 comment:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Bolo, with all due respect to your Mom, this is what doggies are supposed to do when faced with a human puppy. We clean up under the high chair and we bond by taking the treats he inevitably offers when he toddles around - gently, of course. It's a grand tradition.

lotsa licks, Lola