Those Who Snuffle My Blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

Food Review Friday

Hello!

Chingmy Here!

I want to give you a review of my training treats.  Mom and I went out the other night to a Puppy Seminar and I got to meet 2 Labradorish puppies, Stella - a Boston Terrier who is my Puppy Kindergarten class; a Pug and a Chow Chow!  Mom loved seeing the Chow Chow and I standing next to each other.

Anyway, the Chow Chow's parents asked for our treat recommendation so of course, now I have to pass it on to you.  First, let me put on my serious face:





So Mom picked up two types of treats for me:
Zukes Jerky Naturals - Tender Lamb Recipe
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Bites - Salmon

Here's my review:

I Like Em!

Chingmy Kisses!

5 comments:

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock, Violette said...

I've tried Zukes treats and liked them too, but I don't think I have ever tried Blue Buffalo. #1 will have to put that on her PEI list for next summer!

Woofs,
Uncle Tommy

Sam said...

We've never tried Blue Buffalo, but I've heard dogs love their products!

Sam

Two French Bulldogs said...

Look at that sweet baby face. Thank you for recommending your training treats
Benny & Lily

Mitch and Molly said...

Thank you for the great review, Chingmy! We'll definitely have to try them both!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Chloe and Libby said...

I love the way she is sitting!!! How ladylike!!!
Chloe's Mom