Monday, October 15, 2012

Gardening Pupdate

Just came back from Puppy KinderGARDENING.  What?  Hang on, Mom says that's still not right.    Just came back from Puppy Kindergarden, Class 1.  Mom is such a Party Pooper!  I know what Gardening is, I spent last weekend helping Dad in the garden at his Grandmother's House.

We're a big class of 10 and I'm not he smallest!  How exciting!  Miss Tanya is my teacher.  Mom says that Miss Tanya taught Mr Bolo AND Mr. Shih Kwan - WAY before my time.  That's exciting.  I tried to give her many MANY kisses but she didn't sit next to me.  She sat next to this bigger dog named Gypsy and fed her treats. Humph.  I wasn't TOO jealous.  Well, maybe a little bit.  Ok, a LOT.

OH!  Speaking of treats, MOM picked out some good ones for me.  Salmon Jerky - Grain Free and Lamb and Fruit, also Grain Free.  Once I get a hold of the bags, I'll write a proper review like I see other puppies doing.

And finally, we got in the door after class and I drank some water and Mom sent me outside to sniff the night air and I saw this HUGE cat sitting on my fence.  I know it's a Cat because my Fafur comes from a house with Cats and he told me all about them.  I'm not kidding you, this Cat was almost twice my size!  I didn't bark, I didn't approach it or anything.  But let me tell you, one day I'm going to put on my Big Girl Panties and I'm going to tell that Cat to GET LOST!  I just have to get a little bigger.

Just a picture and then I'm off to bed. Learning things is exhausti-pei-ting!  (I learned that from Mr. Bolo's parat of the Blog!)

Chingmy Kisses!




No comments: