Saturday, August 23, 2008

No pictures please, Snuggle Day

It's been a snuggle day here at our house. Since Mommy is the one with the camera, and she's been snuggling with me most of the day, there aren't any pictures. Daddy doesn't use Mommy's camera without asking or explicit instructions. And Mommy doesn't use Daddy's tools without permission and explicit instructions. Hey, it works for them.

Let me tell you all about my snuggling adventures. First I had to snuggle with Daddy when he came back to bed at some ridiculous hour of the morning. When he got up, Mommy came back to bed so I had to snuggle with her. Then Daddy came home so I had to investigate. I had a nap to recover from all the snuggling, then went out for an adventure with Mommy. When they came back from the bookstore, I had to snuggle with Mommy while she read her book. At first I snuggled on the floor. Then I told Mommy to move over because she was in my corner of the sofa. She wouldn't move so I sulked a bit. That didn't move her either so I just jumped up on the sofa and used the other half.

Now Mommy is finished her book and it's time I snuggled with Daddy. After I get some exercise playing with the toy Aunt Sharon and Uncle Marty sent.

Sniff ya later!

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bolo!
Yes, it sounds like a snuggling day!
Which I am sure you have been enjoying!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

River said...

Snuggle and rest and keep getting better! You deserve a lazy day.

love & wags,
River