Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday Morning Report

Hmmm, Blogger doesn't want to let me upload pictures. I'm sorry loyal nose fans, you'll have to make do with my header for now.

Happy Monday! It's time for the Monday Morning Report!

I slept well. Did you? There was a bit of a Bolo sandwich again last night, only Daddy was doing most of the cuddling. Sigh. When you have to cuddle, you have to cuddle.

OK, what did I do this weekend? It was a cuddle fest! Oh! Oh! Oh! We went to visit Aunt Leslie yesterday (she's one of Daddy's Aunts) and I CHASED A SQUIRREL OUT OF HER YARD! She was so impressed. (Mommy didn't have the camera, the fool, so no pictures, even if we could load them.) Oh my dog that was so much fun!

Mommy and Daddy asked Aunt Leslie if I could sleep over. If I get to chase squirrels I'm there! Aunt Leslie threatened that if I did sleep over I'd come back with no nose because she'd be smooching it all the time! Uhm, is that a bad thing? I don't think so. (BTW, Aunt Leslie was Gabe's Mom. Read about Gabe here.)

What else did I do yesterday? Oh yes! Mommy, Auntie Brenda and I played on the Wii! They played bowling and tennis, I played kiss everyone's nose as often as possible. It's not technically a Wii game, but it works for me! (Bolo's Mom here, he also played stand in the way of whoever is bowling and being in the middle of the floor for everything. He's so good at those games!)

I know I'm running low on food so there must be a trip to the pet store coming soon. Oh I'm all excited! Adventure Awaits!

Sniff ya later!

Pei-Ess - I'll finish the nose report tomorrow, and then pause on the noses to do a Hallowe'en report I think.

6 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We really, really, REALLY miss having a picture of you today, Bolo! Bad Blogger!

It looks like you had the best weekend!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan and Tom (soon to be three!)

AB clan said...

Hi Bolo

It looks you had a nice week-end,
We are busy here to prepar little Princess to leave
your Pals
ViVi & AB

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend!

Lindsay said...

Cuddles, cuddles, and more cuddles! A perfect weekend, AND you got to chase a squirrel!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Chasing squirrels is great! Catching them would be better, but we haven't yet...
Please come by our blog and pick up the ladybug hugs award!
Hugs & Hi5s
Sunny&Scooter

River said...

You chased a squirrel! That was exciting! Your Aunt Leslie sounds like a great person. We had a lovely weekend, too!

love & wags,
River