Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Nose Report


Welcome back to this Final Edition of the Nose Report with the animals at the Metro Toronto Zoo. I'm your host, Reporter Pei Bolo.

I'd like you to welcome this pair of important birds. They are Sacred Ibis. Ibis? Ibises? Ibisi? Easy to find nose, close to the ground for kissability. Yeah, I think they qualify.

Then there are the Lake Malawi Cichlids. These guys are meant eaters so I don't recommended nose kisses. If you want to keep YOUR nose anyway.

Meet the West African Dwarf Crocodile. He's another one to watch out for, he'll eat you little puppies and kitties. I wouldn't want that, no matter how easy it is to find his nose.

And finally, the Lowland Gorilla. This one is a female, but their Silverback male is residence, Charles, is apparently a sight to see. She has a kissable nose. I don't know if she'd let us get close enough to kiss though. I'll have to try.

HA! Tricked you! You thought I'd put a picture of me didn't you? Pei laughter. This is my predecessor Shih Kwan. His nose was apparently very kissable too. I thought I'd share. It's also a great way to say that I'd love to get pictures of all of your noses so that I can do a NOSE EXPOSE in November. I'm thinking of running a contest. Guess That Nose. I'll have to talk to Mommy and Daddy about a prize or two for the winners if I do run it. Mom and Dad are working on getting me an email address so you can send them to me directly. More news on that once we get everything up and running so look through all your albums to find your best nose pictures!
And finally, I got two of these! One from the Texas Sun Dogs, and one from Tom and Sen-Chan at The Poupounette. Thank you! I'd like to send this out to....EVERYONE! If I didn't like your blog, I wouldn't have it on my sidebar. So there! If I don't have you on my sidebar, please make a comment so that I can put you on my sidebar and keep track of you.

Sniff ya later!

Pei-Ess, I took part in "Our Littlest Memories". Here's the blog; and here's my story! But I would suggest you go through and read a bunch of other peoples. I've seen Lorenza so far and Maggie and Mitch. I'll keep checking this week to see who else I recognize.

9 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Shih Kwan has a cool nose but yours is still sweeter, Bolo!
We still need to check out the Little Memories blog!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

AB clan said...

Bolo you're a good reporter.
Any nose is kissable like your,
you have the best chance in a contest
your Pals
ViVi & AB

Charlie Daniels said...

Did they name the Silverback after me! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

Lois Lane/Laney said...

I probably wouldn't be very good about guessing noses, but I can't wait to see them all!

Eduardo said...

What a awesome nose report! I forgot about the little memories blog! I got to get mine in! Is it too late?
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Guess what, Bolo? The little 'Pei Pups actually came to visit me yesterday! I wish you could have come too! There are photos on both our site and ABSharpei's!

Your Pal,
Tom

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Bolo
That was a great nose report and you have a fantastic idea for a contest.
Have a great Monday
Love Ruby

Dexter said...

Count me in for the smoochie face contest. Oh boy!

Slobbers,
Mango

Lindsay said...

That's a cool idea for a contest! I will get The Girl working on my photo right away!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan