Saturday, October 11, 2008

Waiting....

Grandma?
Grandad?

You're not here yet! Drive carefully, but hurry up! I have kisses and cuddles to give you!

As you can see, my grandpawrents are not here yet. Sigh. At this point my cookies are secondary. I want my grandpawrents! Oh my dog, did I just say cookies were secondary? I did! You're all going to think I'm nuts. Honesty though, what's going to last longer, a cookie or an ear scratch? Especially if you're leaning into the ear scratch, and making happy grunting noises.

Pardon me, I have to go back to waiting for them to get here. Maybe I should practice tail wagging, just so they know I'm happy to see them. Charlie Daniels, if you should happen to get a HUGE storm in the next day or so, it might be my tail causing a Butterfly Effect. I'll apologize in advance. Sorry.

Sniff ya later

8 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hi Bolo,
Thanks for allowing me adding your name into my favorite blog roll.
Can you sign my guestbook when you have time, please?
You're so cute and confident, I love your pleasant outlook.
Please come to my blog to pick up your award, choose your favorite one, it's my pleasure to pass it onto you.
Cheers!

Unknown said...

Hi!! Do they bring treats? What do you mean, turn the camera so the flash is on the other side? H-Mom is such a photographic neophyte. She just uses a little Canon digital -- nothing fancy -- she will have to figure out exactly WHERE the flash is, lol ...

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We hope that by now, your grandpawrents AND the cookies have arrived safely, and you are receiving mountains of cuddles, Bolo!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan and Tom

AB clan said...

Hi Bolo
Hope your Grandma & Granda arrived with plenty of cookies
ViVi & AB

Molly the Airedale said...

Have your grandparents arrived yet, Bolo? Did you save any cookies for tomorrow?! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Charlie Daniels said...

Oh My DOG Bolo,

You weren't joking about the Butterfly Effect ... great huge monsterous butterfly effect more like it!

My house was almost struck by lightning, and it stopped our electicery and water ...

It was scary.

Cheers

Charlie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bolo!
I hope that at this time your grandparents are with you!
Enjoy their visit!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lindsay said...

I wuff my Nanny and Papa more than I wuff treats, so I understand what you're saying, Bolo. Of course, Nanny and Papa also give me treats, so it's really the best of both worlds!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan