Friday, October 24, 2008

Bolo's Friday Weather Report and Other Adventures

Dun da da dah! Welcome to Bolo's Friday Weather Report!
Yes, what you see is snow. This is at Grandma and Grandad's house. It's from Tuesday. I can honestly say that we haven't had any of this stuff yet this year. Grandma and Grandad can keep this. We don't want any! Unfortunately, I'm sure it's heading this way. Sigh.

In other news, voting has started for the Dogs with Blogs Photo of the Month. I was nominated for one, so please go and vote. Linky here. I'm ok if you don't vote for me, it was really great to be nominated. And you've got to admit, that was a pawesome picture of me. Pei laughter.

In other news, I'm all set to start receiving Nose Pictures! You can send them to me directly to bolo at magma dot ca . The at and the dot are those @ and . but you know that already right? Send me a close up of your face. Mom and Dad and I will do our magic and then we'll post noses. I think it should be a contest to guess what breed of nose it is, and for a bonus point, WHOSE nose it is. I like that. We'll start that in November and I'm going to bug Mom and Dad about getting a prize or two for those with the most correct answers.

In other news, what's up with Blogger making all my pictures HUGE?

Sniff ya later!

9 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

Blogger is making all the photo's huge so we can see your nose better! :-)

cheers

Charlie

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hi Bolo! Snow in October is pretty scary. Do your grandparents live in the Great White North?

We tried to vote for you but couldn't figure out how to register on DWB, and then there's all that scary stuff about it being reserved ONLY for dogs! What to do?

We'll see if we can find some suitable nose shots for you...

Your Pals,
Tom, Sen-Chan and Hissy Little Missy (aka Tama-Chan)

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Bolo
I hope that snow melted, it's to early for snow. Your grandparents must be freezing.
I will send you a nose picture.
Love Ruby

Lois Lane/Laney said...

I'll have mom send in my nose picture!

Molly the Airedale said...

We love the huge picture of you, Bolo! We can see more of you even better!
So you want our whole face and not just our nose and then you'll crop them?
Your gram and gramp's snow looks so wonderful! We love snow!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

I, Sunny, like snow, but I've only seen it one time. Scooter and Mom don't like it at all! Snow in October?! Wow...
We will get some nose pictures too.
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bolo!
Congratulations on your Nomination!
I am on my way to vote! Good luck!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Raising Addie said...

You have our vote Bolo!
We love your picture!

Have a great weekend!
Kisses
Addie

Lindsay said...

We're gonna vote for you, Bolo!

Ummm, we're not totally sure what my breed is... does that mean that we can't send in a nose picture? (Assuming that The Girl figures out how to take one, BOL!)

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Pee Ess You look fabulous against that backdrop!