Sunday, June 13, 2010

MASSIVE ADVENTURE

Hello!

We went on a MASSIVE family Adventure yesterday. Mom is downloading pictures and uploading them to Uncle Marty's website so we can post about it on Monday.

It all started with rain - blech. Then Mom packed my lunch box - this normally means ADVENTURE. Then she called the Petshotel and said I wasn't going to be visiting. WAH? But the Lunch Box is packed!?!?!? Then they put my harness on. I was a lot confused at that point, but I jumped into the car anyway - I mean, you have to trust your parents don't you?

There was MASSIVE Noseventures happening. OH MY DOG! I even found a place to roach - and I'm NOT a roacher. I was cuddled and photographed and sniffed EVERYTHING! There were lots of other doggies and a bunch of not-doggies and the a visit to Grandma and Grandad's and when I came home THEY gave me a bath.

Phew! Doesn't that sound FANTASTIC?!?!? You can't wait for pictures right?!?!? Come back tomorrow when we'll have pictures and more descriptions.

I need a nap.

Sniff ya later!

3 comments:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

OMD it does sound fantastic and fabulous and everything! I can't wait for the photos!

wags, Lola

Anonymous said...

Why did they have to ruin it all by making you take a bath?

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We can't wait for the photos, Bolo!