Thursday, June 17, 2010

More Amazing Noseventures!

As you know, my family and I went Time Travelling on Saturday to a Medieval Fair.

We saw LOTS of Not-Dogs. Mom really liked this one and wanted to bring it home. Meh, it wasn't as entertaining as some of the other things we saw.


Like these Not-Dogs.

I didn't get too close because they didn't speak Shar Pei. FlatPappy didn't get close either, but he at least got a pictures taken with them.


We also had to stop for a pickle. Pickles are important at Medieval Fairs. I'm not sure why. But it's worth investigating. (Mom said to tell you that I didn't eat the pickle, Dad did.)
Then there was THIS GUY.

I'm not sure WHAT he is. Any ideas?

More Noseventures tomorrow!

Sniff ya later!

3 comments:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Wow, Bolo! I thought the camels were pretty interesting and then I scrolled down and saw THAT GUY. I'd say it's someone having a most serious identity crisis. I notice that your tail was in full sniffvestigatory, thinking-it-over mode while you were checkingh him out. Good to be cautious when confronted with something like that. Looking forward to the next installment.

wags, Lola

Fred said...

I think that guy wants to be a dog!!! BOL!!! Meanwhile, mmm...pickles...

Anonymous said...

I consider it very rude that your new friend did not sniff your butt in return.

-Bolo's Dad