Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Report

That's an old picture but it shows you that I've had a great day!

Look at the slobber!

My day started out with Mom packing my lunch box! You know what that means right? Day Care! They were so happy to see me. They said I was a perfect gentleman for my nail trim. I guess I was. I also got some great massages and cuddles instead of playtime. Who wants playtime when you can get cuddles?

Dad came to get me and we walked home. Everyone had supper and then Dad took Puppy and I for a walk! Oh my DOG! I'm exhausti-pei-ted! But I had to write, just to let you know how I was doing.

Oh! Before I forget, my Uncle Marty needs some Power of the Paw. He was going to go flying this weekend (he's a recreational pilot) but he managed to somehow perforate his ear drum. If you could send vibes to my uncle to get better, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Sniff ya later!

3 comments:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

I will sure send whatever healing vibes I've got to your Uncle, Bolo. And it sure does sound like you had a four star day. Maybe five star. Daycare, cuddles, massages, walkies with Daddy. Noseventures are nice, but it's those things you did today that are the most impawtent in the end. Those and cheese, of course.

wags, Lola

koko said...

Sending healing vibes across the oceans to Uncle Marty... and what a great day you had, Bolo.

Licks, hero

Ruby and Penny said...

We're glad you had such a great day, Bolo.
Sending rayz for your uncle.
Love Ruby & Penny