Saturday, January 10, 2009

And I'm back!

Sorry about that, I needed to take a little break, and Mom is out of Bolo pictures. How can you be out of new Bolo pictures you ask? It's because Mommy started a new job and she's not spending as much time being my main media team. She has today off though and she said we could cuddle - I think she's feeling cuddle deprived - and we need to take pictures for my fan club! So it looks like I'll be busy, but I wanted to take a minute to let you all know I'm doing great!

My owie is almost gone! And we changed my header. What do you think?

OK, I'm off to cuddle my poor cuddle deprived Mom.

Sniff ya later!

4 comments:

River said...

We really missed you! And of course my mom was NOSE DEPRIVED. She loves beagle noses but she says none can compare to a pei. Yes, nice header, nice detail, nice bone!

love & wags,
River

Unknown said...

Hi, Bolo! We missed you. Love the new pic - you look perfectly uninterested in the camera!

Molly the Airedale said...

We LOVE the new header, Bolo! We're going to make sure mom sees it because we want a bone just like yours!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bolo!
I hope your mom is happy at her new job!
Too bad it takes her away from you!
I like your new header!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza