Those Who Snuffle My Blog

Friday, January 30, 2009

Songs for The Pei

Mom and Dad sing at me sometimes you know. They make up a lot of songs using tuns they hear on the radio, or CD. Mom's favorite is "I'm being followed by a Pei Shadow" song to the song "I'm being followed by a Moon Shadow" by Cat Stevens. Woah, wait, someone named their child CAT? Is there someone named Dog out there?

Anyway, here's Mom being followed by a Pei Shadow.
Pei laughter. Maybe I'll make this a regular feature and write stuff down when they sing at me.

Sniff ya later!

8 comments:

Ruby said...

Hi Bolo
What a good picture Bolo and I love the song.
Love Ruby

The Newmarket Gang said...

Your Mom is very creative with her photography. How could she not be with you as her inspiration? Have a great day, looking forward to more pictures of you.

Tom and Tama-Chan said...

That's a great idea, Bolo! We look forward to more great songs from you.

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Mango said...

I get the same thing. Momma is always singing lovey dovey songs to me.

I like your shadow.

Slobbers,
Mango

Nibbles Treats said...

Hee Hee! We think your shadow looks like a giraffe!

Always keep a song in your heart!
Stay warm.

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Eduardo said...

Thats so cool Bolo!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

with love, Madison said...

Now we have that song in our heads ... takes us back to high school!

River said...

Cool picture! You look svelte!

love & wags,
River