Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday

Mom and I had SO much fun yesterday. We did laundry, we played video games, we ate cookies, we had a short nap, I got loads of chin scratches. I missed my morning nap we were so busy. I did get my afternoon one though. I mean, dog forbid I not get at least one nap during the day!

We even took the camera for a walk! It wasn't so cold outside Mom said it was safe for all of us to be out together. So we finally have a few outside shots of me on snow. Mom says it looks like I'm on a white screen, but hey, what can you do. Look for those pictures later in the week since we're not sure when Mom will get to photograph me again in the daylight snow because of this silly work thing.

I don't know if I like this work thing. She says it's to keep me in cookies and kibble. But you know, Grandma and Grandad have been getting me cookies, and Daddy gets me kibble most of the time, so you know, she might not be doing this just for me. Would I rather she be here to cuddle me all day or get more cookies? Tough decision. Well, no, not really. I'd rather she be here. A cookie lasts a short time, but cuddles are forever.

Sniff ya later!

6 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We quite understand that you would prefer your Mom to be there and to have cuddles rather than cookies. We agree! But it looks like human life is more complicated than that, and most of them do need to be out there working. So enjoy every minute of her when you have her there!

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Bolo
I would rather have mom home too, sadly she also works all day.
Love Ruby

Dexter said...

Have you been taking cute pills? You have been extra good looking all week long. Maybe its having Mom around.

Slobbers,
Mango

Allison Walton said...

Woo arr looking tooo cute!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo

Unknown said...

Get in the car and go with her! Tell her that everyday is TAKE YOUR DOG TO WORK DAY! Stage a protest. Picket the driveway. We feel for you.

Lorenza said...

I prefer to have my mom at home all day too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza