Monday, January 5, 2009

Eleven!

On the eleventh pei of Christmas, Bolo gives to you:
Eleven drooly snuffles!
Ten Questionable smells!
Nine destuffed squirrels!
Eight barks of Warning!
Seven chunks of Rollover,
Six cookies chased,
Five gobs of drool!
Four dirty paws,
Three tail wags
Two expressive ears
and a Nose Kiss just for you!
Can't say there's anything else interesting. My owie seems to be getting better but I have a bad itch on my head. If it's not one thing it's another. Mom muttered something about getting me an allergy test. I don't know about that. It doesn't sound like a whole bunch of fun. And I'm betting it doesn't involve cookies AT ALL.

Sniff ya later!

1 comment:

LuLu and LoLLy! said...

Dear Pei, We are 2 Maltese dogs and we say Two Paws Up for this this is truly outstanding musical composishon.When we made our Christmas song we could not count all the numbers right. But we did ask for skwirrels that couldn't run up a tree!

Also, we are glad your hurt is getting better, and also, in terms of the itch, yes, LuLu has the allergees and they are enuff to make you crazy.

Love, Your PaLs, LuLu and LoLLy!
http://www.luluandlolly.com