Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday Stuff


This ia a photo from last week, but still good. I think anyway. It shows what I'd rather be doing. It's raining here so I'd rather be doing anything but watching the rain come down.

It's been an ok Saturday so far, I did sort of kind of growl at Puppy for getting too close to me. Mom said NO and grabbed him out of the way. This time, that NO was meant for both of us. To give her credit, she was reaching to grab Puppy out of my way before I growled. It wasn't a mean growl, it was a mind your own business growl. I'm apprently irristable to Puppy. Somedays I wish I wasn't.

Mom is looking for activities to "Challenge my Mentals" like my good friend Mango the Mastiff is prone to saying. I'm looking forward to seeing what she has planned.

I also overheard a phone conversation with my Granny that went something like, "I will also bring the fuzzy one." I am known in the house as the Fuzzy One. Sounds like there is an ADVENTURE in my future! More info on that as it comes to me.

Sniff ya later!

1 comment:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

It sure does sound like something great is coming up. Whatever it is, remind Mom to bring the camera.

lotsa licks, Lolat