Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Thinking Tuesday

It's thinking time again.

First of all, I'm fine. I've been busy getting oodles of cuddles the last few days. It's been kinfa of slow in the cuddle department since Puppy showed up, so I've been absorbing the recent cuddles to fill up my cuddle defeicit.

Secondly, I missed visiting with my Uncle Marty and Aunt Sharon. Well Poop. They need to come back, that's all. They must not have had a good enough visit because they missed seeing ME. That's all I have to say about that. Except that I really wanted to see them! Uncle Marty was overdue for a few kiss attempts. (Uncle Marty isn't big on Pei kisses for some reason.)

Thirdly, I'm fast approaching my 600th post. I want to hold a contest. What kind should I have? I need some ideas.

Sniff ya later!

2 comments:

Dexter said...

Bolo! Your two greatest skills are snoopervising and snuggling. Maybe your contest should be about one of those things.

Slobbers,
Mango

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

I'm not good at thinking up contests, but I do want to say that if you'd come by you can have all the lamb and rice cookies you can eat. I bet some other doggies will have great ideas for contests and I'll be interested to see what they come up with.

Congrats on the snuggles. Congrats to your pawrents, I mean. Puppy can't help but keep them real busy, but I bet they miss their regular allotment of Pei snuggles. I'm glad they're getting caught up.