Sunday, August 1, 2010

Stuff on Sunday

It's been a busy weekend. Dad has been sickies with lumbar pain. So I have been busy giving him Pei-vibes to get better. It must be working, he's sitting up now instead of lying down.

I wanted to make sure that this picture went out though. These are the cookies Aunt Sharon and Uncle Marty gave to Mom to give to me.

Mailman Fingers! (no mailmen, women or puppies were injured in making these cookies).

OK, I need to get back to snoopervising Dad getting better, and Puppy have a snooze. Remind me to tell you about Puppy's new kennel next time.

Sniff ya later!

1 comment:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Mailman Fingers! BOL! How about VET fingers or groomer fingers or can they be any fingers you'd like to imagine? I've never seen anything like them before. Are they good?

Can't wait to hear about Puppy's new kennel, too.

lotsa licks, Lola