Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday

I've been doing a lot of this lately:

I had to take care of Dad all weekend, he's doing a little better now. Then I had to snoopervise Mom and Puppy this whole week. Now I'm not feeling 100%.

I have an owie. But I'm also exhaustipeited from looking after everyone else this whole week. I need to recharge. Any ideas? I've been super cuddley, hoping that will help me energize. It has, kind of. But I think I need more. The other day Mom got just the right spot in scratches and I just had to let her know so I did that cute leggy thing that she likes to see so much. You have to spoil your parents sometimes you know.

I'm going back to cuddle with whoever is available.

Sniff ya later.

4 comments:

Dexter said...

Bolo,

Sorry to hear about your owie and dad having sickies too. Not the best way to be spending your days. Hope things get back to normal for all of you soon.

Slobbers,
Mango

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

What kind of owie, poor baby? Aw, that makes me sad. It's good you're there to take care of your Dad. I have to do that a lot, myself. I don't know what they'd do without us. I think lots of cuddling and naps are probably the way to go. Let us know how you're feeling, OK?

lotsa licks, Lola

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Sorry about the owie. Lots of extra cuddles is probably the best way to go, Bolo.

Woofs
Tommy

pam said...

Does you have a owie on yer chin. It looks a wee bit red. Our mommy would be slatherin that with calamine lotion. The lady is freakish with that stuff man.

And you know no respectable shar pei wants to be lathered up in pink!!!

Bobo and Meja