Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday Walkies!

This is historical footage, but it gives a GREAT sense of what I got to do today:


It started with Morning walkies! I had to share it with Puppy, but that's ok, I got Morning Walkies!

Then I had a chance to have a nap - VERY important to get some energy back after Morning Walkies.

Just as I was waking up, Mom and Puppy came back from where ever and we went on Afternoon Walkies! WOHOO! We went to PetSmart where I got to speak to my trainer Tanya. She even gave me some "forbidden" treats. Tanya can get away with it, others can't.

I had a nice supper when we came home, then we ran off to rescue Daddy from work!

We have now just comes back from Evening Walkies! Ha. I'm exhaustipeited.

2 comments:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Sounds like a pretty pawfect day. Now, time for evening nap so you'll have the energy to go to bed later.

lotsa licks, Lola

Unknown said...

Hi Bolo - that's a great action shot of you on your walkies! Wow - you get 2 walkies a day? I don't think I could cope with that - I'm usually exhausted with one! :-)

Glad to see that you're now getting some "personal space" with Puppy in his new pen!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane