Saturday, August 14, 2010

Amazing Noseventure Day!

I had the most amazing Noseventure Day!

First it started off by taking a good look at my domain.

I had to Snoopervise Mom and our neighbour Mr. J moving these into the backyard earlier this week. There were 30 of them. More info on what's going to happen with those when we have it.

So this morning, after I had Snoopervised my domain, Mom says Grandma and Grandad are coming over! WOHOO!

I love it when Grandma and Grandad come over. Mostly for this:
But I also got to snuffle Grandma - this is a big accomplishment because she doesn't really like to be snuffled. Of course, Mom didn't catch it on on the camera AT ALL. But we all saw it! So Grandma and Grandad stole some of my patio blocks - this is ok, I don't mind because they asked first. S'all good.

After that, Puppy and I had lunch together - in our respective eating areas - and then we were off on Noseventure!

Doesn't that look like a Noseventure Picture? Mom and Dad picked a great car colour didn't they? I look pretty pawesome in there!

We ended up at Auntie Brenda's! Sorry, no pictures. Mom only has two hands and she was holding on to me with one of them and Puppy with the other. Anyway, maybe because she didn't have a third hand, we ended up at Grandma and Grandad's! WOW! They must have really missed me to invite me over. I bet ya Grandma wanted another snuffle and was just too shy to ask.

It was a tiring day with all my Noseventures (by the way, they made good use of the 4 patio blocks, I made sure), so Grandad filled up a water dish for me.

Then they stuck Puppy in it.


Some days I just don't understand people you know?

Sniff ya later!

3 comments:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Lovely day, Bolo! You look nothing short of magnificent in that car. You can tell that even if you're not in the driver's seat, you are the top doggy. I don't get humans sometime either, butyou could just sort of drink around Puppy, couldn't you?

lotsa licks, Lola

Dexter said...

Don't drink out of that bowl Bolo. You never know what cooties it might have in it.

Slobbers,
Mango

Sue said...

Love that photo in the car. We think it makes you look like a VIP being chauffeured to major event. Keep up the attitude.
Morgan, Tsar and the Porties