Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thinking and Thanking Thursday

Well I'm still thinking or how I can celebrate my 600th post. Mom also pointed out that my birthday is coming up as well! The two won't coincide, unless Mom helps me write more than 2 messages a day for the next uhm, 30 or so days. I'll try and talk her into it. We'll see what we can do.

In the Thankful area though, Thank you Mom for taking me to sniff things at Daddy's office!

I had to go through some of my historical photos as Mom thinks that hanging onto both Puppy and I is WAY too much of a handful so she didn't bring the camera. Anyway, she took my sniffing giant squirrel holes!





Sniff ya later!

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Happy almost 600th post! That is great!
xxoo
Deborah

Deborah said...

PS Happy Early Birthday too!

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Hey, don't combine. Have two different celebrations. Nothing wrong with that. What exactly is your birthday and how old will you be? If we start talking it up, we can have a big blog pawty like Puddles and Sugar did.

lotsa licks, Lola

Fred said...

Nice hole you found there! Did you see any Chinese squirrels?!

Sue said...

We're getting ready for our 500th post and Mom is trying to think how to celebrate it. Who knew we had so much to say!!
Morgan, Tsar and the Porties