Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Report

Well, as you know from my Saturday Post, I had a busy weekend!

Sunday was pretty dull, it was raining. ALL DAY. Rain = wet = blech for us Peis.

Anyway, I promised I'd post something about Puppy's new X-Pen. Here we go.


It's about twice the size of his original kennel. He has plenty of room in there, which leaves my food bowl safe! It also comes apart so Mom and Dad can use it as a gate to block off things like, my door, my food bowl, my sunbeam. Mom said that sometimes Puppy and I just need to be separated. I must agree with her. Other times, like when I'm in desperate need of an ear scratch and he's in Mom's arms, well, then that's ok that he touches me. But he has to do it gently! Mom said so.

That's a great picture of me though isn't it?

Sniff ya later!

4 comments:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

It is a great picture of you, Bolo. I think everyone could use some space sometimes. I bet Mommy wishes she could get some of that once in a while, much as she loves everyone.

lotsa licks, Lola

Dexter said...

That IS a great picture of you and I am glad that puppy got his own pen so that you can have your special Bolo time.

Slobbers,
Mango

pam said...

WE want a puppy in a cage. You get all the good stuffs Bolo :(

Bobo and Meja

Fred said...

Great picture! Glad you and Puppy are adjusting nicely to each other. :P