Tuesday, September 22, 2009

400 Post Tuesday

I've been very busy today - hence how late this post is - napping with Mom and then making sure she took pictures of me. Since I'm celebrating my 400th post today, I thought maybe she should take a post 400 pictures of me. It was not to be. But what a good idea! Maybe I can convince her to do that for 500 posts.

At least SOME pictures were taken. That's the important thing. There are a couple of good ones I have to go through and pick for tomorrow's Wordless Wednesday.

Hope everyone had a good time, I'm off for a snooze. It's tough being a peifessional model you know.

Sniff ya later!

7 comments:

Dexter said...

Happy 400th post! If she won't post 400 photos maybe she could give you 400 presents!

Slobbers,
Mango

Moose said...

WOW! 400? Congratupeitions!

koko said...

That sure is a record at 400th! Congratulations! This call for a celebration, don't you think so, Bolo? Some treats perhaps?

Licks, hero

Raising Addie said...

Congratulations on your 400th post!!

That is some accomplishment to have had soooo many adventures!

Chasing my tale..
Addie, Lucie, and Hailey

Ruby and Penny said...

Congrats on your 400th post. Keep them coming.
Love Ruby & Penny

The Beasts- Royal, Brock & Alki said...

or maybe four pictures, 1 from each group of 100 posts??

tail wags,
The Beasts

Anonymous said...

Hey Bolo 400 posts is more then I kin even kount. Congradulashuns!!!

Yer pal Dozer