Friday, September 11, 2009

Bolo's Friday Weather Report and Other Adventures

It's nice and sunny here today and the Internet says it will be nice and sunny all weekend! This is good because I have a busy weekend planned! Oddly enough, it's almost on the same date as what I did last year at this time:

That's right! Daddy's Swordfighting Class September Birthday Tournament! This works well because tomorrow is my ACTUAL BIRTHDAY! Mom had better make me a cake. I'm so excited! I like going to Auntie Brenda's House and I know I'll get lots of good cuddles and I'll get to snuffle everything and everyone! Mom is always worried I'll snuffle my nose off, no way Mom! I've Krazy Glued it on! Pei Laughter. If I'm not totally exhaustipeited tomorrow, I'll post pictures of all the fun and excitement.

In other news, yesterday I got to rescue Dad! Mom even let me sniff squirrel holes! No camera though, although she did take pictures of me in my backyard. They haven't come off the camera yet but you have to reward her for getting the process started, so I made sure to give her nose kisses yesterday while we were watching Heroes together.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Sniff ya later!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It sounds like you have a very fun weekend head, Bolo! And BIRTHDAY celebrations! They're the best!

Woofs and Purrs,
Tommy, Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan

Moose said...

Happy Birthday Bolo dog!
Moose + Dana

Anonymous said...

Hey Bolo! We have those same crates! Happy birthday a little erly!

Yer pal Dozer