Those Who Snuffle My Blog

Friday, September 4, 2009

Bolo's Friday Weather Report and Other Adventures

Beautiful sunny day here, Mom and Dad have had the windows open so I can sniff the world and keep a nose out for those pesky squirrels that like to taunt me from the trees and the fence and stuff.

So I had a Noseventure yesterday. I went to visit the neighbours.


Mr. Goat didn't appreciate my serenading him and tried to headbutt me from the other side of the fence. Oh yeah? See if I get Dad to bring YOU carrots again, you old goat.

That's about it. It's Friday and I don't know what Mom and Dad have planned for the weekend. I'm guessing there will be some snoopervising to do. Hopefully some Noseventures. Have a good weekend everypuppy!

Sniff ya later!

6 comments:

Mango said...

I think goats have even harder heads than you. I think enjoying him from your side of the fence is wise.

Slobbers,
Mango

Brownie said...

BOL! That was a funny post Bolo... I agree with Mango; seems like Mr Goat would be safer on the other side of the fence... after all, who knows when you might want to find out what he tastes like?

Tom, Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan said...

Have a great weekend, filled with noseventures and snoopervising of the best kind!

Sally said...

OH - that goat seemed a little snooty - good thing there was that fence indeed.

Have a great weekend - and by the way not sure if we said it before - but thank you for the support you gave us when Paddy was ill - it helped us get through a scary time

Lots of licks
Sally and Paddy

niqqi said...

Yo! That's an interesting neighbor! Although good fences make for good neighbors, it's always a good idea to get along with everyone!!! (Maybe you'll get to learn to speak GOAT???)

Fluffs,

Niqqi

hero said...

Hi Bolo,

Hope you had a good snoppervising and noseventures weekend... and love thy neighbors!

Licks, hero