Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday Morning Report

Hello! I'm back! We lost our Internet connection very early on Saturday morning and didn't get it back until last night. I was going into withdrawl. I had to nap to get over it.

It was a busy snoopervision weekend, but I mostly snoopervised naps. Yup, both Mom and Dad napped like you wouldn't believe. I have taught them well. Unfortunately, the camera didn't come out at all this weekend. Mom and I did go through my older pictures and found some really nice ones (like that one up there) that never made it to my online collection. It's good that we found some, just so you remember exactly what I look like you know, I have been gone for 3 days.

Now I have to go and catch up with everyone elses Adventures!

Sniff ya later!

6 comments:

Lois Lane/Laney said...

I'm so glad I went back and caught up on what's been going on with you! Congrats on becoming a big brother! That's so cool!
My little niece comes over all the time so I have a lot of pointers, if you ever need some.
Like, don't take toys away from a baby.. even if they were yours to begin with.. you won't get away with it! BOL!

koko said...

Hi Bolo,

Glad you are connected again to your fur friends... and you look very relaxed but slightly perturbed in the pic.

Licks, hero

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We missed you, Bolo, and are glad you're back online!

Your Friends,
Tommy, Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan

Anonymous said...

Hey Bolo yer weekend sounds a lot like my weekend!! That shore wuz a grate weekend wuznt it?!?!

Yer pal Dozer

Astrid Keel said...

Bolo, we're so glad you got your internet connection back! You had a super busy weekend... snoopervising is so hard!

Dexter said...

No internets? Oh the horror! But napping is a good activity too and you can show us old photos anytime. You are always super cute.

Slobbers,
Mango