Friday, December 4, 2009

Bolo's Friday Adventures and Weather Report

Well, it's been an interesting week, weather wise. This was Monday.

That's snow you can see on top of the BBQ. It didn't stay long. We had some sun and yesterday we had rain. Today, I think it'll be a bit sunny, but it's still dark out, so maybe it won't. Tough to tell right now.

Speaking of yesterday, my visitors came! Grandma and Grandad! They came to the house twice! The first time I wasn't allowed to follow them into the backyard, but then the second time they came in and gave me oodles of cuddles - which is what grandpawrents do oh so well. As you know, Grandad and Grandma love me lots and lots because they brought me cookies! FYI, Miss Lea at Poochini's Barkery (my FAVORITEST cookie place) now has online ordering. Did the camera come out of hiding at all yesterday to take pictures of me with my grandpawrents? Nooooooo. Mom is slacking off again. Luckily, Grandad took pictures of me yesterday, PHEW!

Mom has mentioned something about an Adventure today. Cool! I'm ready! Nobody else is though, so I think I'll nap a bit and conserve strength.

Sniff ya later!

4 comments:

Dexter said...

Enjoy your big adventure. It is Bolo time!

Slobbers,
Mango

Noah the Airedale said...

Thanks for the weather update. I guess you're in for lots of snow over the next few months. If you need to warm up you can always come visit us.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Chloe and Libby said...

We haven't seen any snow just yet, but I'm thinking it must be close as my daddy keeps saying so.
Glad your Grandpawents came to see you Bolo, that was good for you and puppy both.
Hugs,
Chloe

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Oh Bolo!! It is so nice to hear from you. I ran out the front door this morning, by accident of course, and didn't even run away. I stepped on whats left of the snow and it cracked, Mommy says it's ice not snow now and I ran back into the house cause it was too cold.

Don't feel bad, my Mommy hasn't done anything on my Christmas card except pick the picture.

Are ya gonna take a guess on my Christmas tree contest?

{{{huggies}}}....Mona

PS...does Puppy have a name like other human children, even though I kinda like Puppy