Monday, December 21, 2009

Waiting Pei-tiently

Here I am, waiting Pei-tiently for things to go my way. I was probably waiting for Mom to open the door so I could go out into my backyard.

Or, maybe I'm waiting for Santa Paws! Pei laughter.

Did everyone have a good weekend? I did! I went to Day Care on Saturday! I also delivered my Christmas Card, they LOVED it. It was written on my Pawgress report - Bolo always has the best Christmas Cards. They also said they love me.

Mom says we have a busy week ahead of us and I may not get a chance to blog a lot, but then neither will she. OK, as long as it's fair Mom. I hope we won't be too busy for cuddles. Or Ear Scratches!

Sniff ya later!

4 comments:

Dexter said...

You are showing a most patient good dog wait for sure. You went to camp on Saturday? Woo hoo! Bonus!

Slobbers,
Mango

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Great photo, as always, Bolo!

Of course they love you at Day Care! They would have to be deranged not to!

Hoping you get all the cuddles and ear scratches you need this week!

Molly the Airedale said...

We got your awesome Christmas card in the mail today, Bolo!
Thank you so very much!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Chloe and Libby said...

Loved the picture Bolo, you and the Darkling are too cute!
love,
Chloe