Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thankful Tuesday or Thinking Tuesday

Thank you Grandad for taking pictures of me this weekend. Mom was too busy I guess. Sigh.

Photo by Grandad.

So there I am in perfect position for a couch cuddle. Did I get one? NO. I did get one later though. I should also say thank you for the Bolo Cuddle Sandwich I got two nights ago. I almost forgot about it - it was so long ago. This morning it was cuddles with Mom. Ahhhh, that was nice. No Puppy anywhere. Just me and Mom. I need more of those. Isn't it time Puppy went to his Forever home? What? WE'RE his forever home? Oh. I'm going to have to think about that.

Photo by Grandad.

Sniff ya later.

9 comments:

Moose said...

Awesome pics! Your grandad really captured your Boloness!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Your grandad is a great photographer, Bolo!

So you're keeping Puppy? Look on the bright side! That's one more person to give you cuddles, once he's a bit bigger!

Dexter said...

They are keeping puppy? Were you consulted? Thank goodness your grandad still loves you.

Slobbers,
Mango

Biggie-Z said...

That's great to hear you're keeping Puppy! I'm so excited that you have one of your very own! I had to do a Nice Sit and let a whole HERD of them walk by me this morning on my way to day care. It was kind of fun. They're all so wiggly!

Chloe and Libby said...

What, the puppy is already in his furever home? Oh wow, we get to watch him grow up and everything. Wonder if he'll be special enough to get his own blog too?
Glad you had some good cuddle time, that is the best!
Kisses,
Chloe

Victoria said...

Hi Bolo!! I know you are probably very busy but i wanted to ask if you had a spare moment or two to share with helping raise awareness for dogs (and maybe some cats) to find their forever homes? Let me know if you would like to lend a paw - my email is victoria@rocketxl.com. Thank you ever so much!

koko said...

Good job grand dad... and since the puppy is at his forever home, Bolo, that would mean more cuddles for you in the future... nice.

Licks, hero

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bolo!
Your Grandad took pawesome pictures of you!
I just imagine how happy you were with your "Bolo cuddle Sandwich"!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Smushie Ranch said...

Ruh Roh! Well, hopefully puppy will turn out to be a good snuggle buddy for ya!

xoxo
Stella & Gunther