Friday, December 18, 2009

Part 4 - Photo Friday!

Part 4! I squeezed in a Part 4! Mom is so easy to bribe with cuteness. For those not up to date, please read Parts 1, 2, and 3 .

Oh, and I forgot to report that my Christmas Cards have been mailed, and some have even been delivered! This weekend I'll get Mom to send out the Pee-mail ones. If you want a Bolo card, and aren't on the DWB list, please Pee-Mail me bolo(at)magma(dot)ca


Mom says it's Flippin' Cold. Grandad said we aren't in the banana belt (Why would I went a banana belt?) Although it's never too cold to go out on Patrol! Mom calls me in much too early sometimes, but she said she doesn't want my ears to fall off. Hmm, yeah, I'd miss my ears if they fell off.

I'm saying Thank you Uncle Marty for fixing my pictures! He deserves a big cheer!

Hip Hip - a Pei!
Hip Hip - a Pei!
Hip Hip - A Pei!

Thank you Uncle Marty for fixing the pictures on my blog. Nose kisses to you.

Sniff ya later!

3 comments:

Chloe and Libby said...

Uncle Marty sounds like a really smart guy, and your pictures shows off the pei handsomness so well.
We don't have snow right now, but the weather man said just today that some may come tonight.
Hugs,
Chloe

Dexter said...

My momma has weird words for judging the cold. There is pretty cold, wicked cold, and totally freakin cold.

Slobbers,
Mango

River said...

You look like you're watching for Santa!

love & wags,
River