Thursday, December 10, 2009

Good News Thursday!

A bunch of good news this morning.

First of all, my Mom has FINISHED MY CHRISTMAS CARDS! Go Mommy! WOhoo!
Second, they're being printed TODAY!
So when do they go out Mom?

She said Saturday AT THE LATEST! Oh Phew, I'm glad those are done. It took her a while, but it's done. Gotta love her.

Next piece of good news, I had to help take Dad to work this morning and we made two stops. One, for Dad's Sub. Puppy went into the store with Dad, I went around the store with Mom, check out the pee-mail and stuff ya know? The second stop was at a store where there was a guy standing in a big bin. He smelled interesting and he had a nice voice that I recognized. Mom says he was a radio DJ and they were taking donations for our local food bank. I went and gave snuffles, Dad made a cash donation and Mr. Radio DJ gave me scratches. He had never seen a Pei before so I was being a Breed Ambassador. I'm good at that.

Then we dropped Dad off at work and came home where I got cookies. That's what happens when I'm a Breed Ambassador. Oddly enough, it also happens every time I come in from outside. Go figure.

Sniff ya later!

6 comments:

pam said...

Bolo it's so good to know you're being a breed ambassador for us Shar Pei. We do that too!

Bobo and Meja the Michigan Shar Pei

Smushie Ranch said...

You're a wonderful breed ambassador for sure! We love following your blog.

xoxo
Stella & Gunther

koko said...

Way to go, Bolo... the official breed ambassador and chief snoopervisor. Good to know the Christmas cards are done and over with and now it's Bolo time.

Licks, hero

Dexter said...

Cookies are good for all occassions.

Slobbers,
Mango

Fred said...

Oh, Breed Ambassador duties are always the best! Old Girl really must get started on my cards.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We're glad you're having lots o fun adventures, Bolo! And, with those looks, you make an awesome breed ambassador!

Woofs,
Tommy (and the Chans (almost too many to count...))