Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday Morning Report

OK, it's not Monday Morning anymore, but I was SUPER busy. Couch cuddling!

It's not what it sounds like, I don't cuddle the couch - well, ok, maybe I do. But Mom and Puppy were also on the couch so there was a LOT of cuddling to do. I'd get Mom to take a pictures, but it wouldn't have her in it. Hmm, maybe we'll try for that later this week. I'm sure there will be more couch cuddles in my future.

Oh, did I hear something about more cuddles?

Sniff ya later!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

What a perfect way to spend a Monday morning!

Smushie Ranch said...

Ohhhh, couch cuddling is the best. Specially on a weekday.

Lois Lane/Laney said...

You should be getting a package soon. After Mom had wrapped it, she remembered that she didn't mention that something in there is for the new puppy.. Unless, you get your paws on it first, of course! Mom was so frazzled, she didn't do a good job packing, and forgot to wrap anything! Oh well, it's not like we have opposable thumbs to unwrap anyway.