Friday, December 11, 2009

Bolo's Friday Adventures and Weather Report


Sorry about the delay in writing but there was a couch cuddle going on and I was not leaving until everyone was cuddled out. Well, we weren't really cuddled out but Mom needed to get up and pee. Go figure.

First of all, my weather report - it's sunny here, but cold and there's lots of snow on the ground. Dad has cleared up some space for me in the backyard so I can do my little thing. What a guy. Oh, not only did I have to drive Dad to work yesterday, but I had to rescue him as well! Not enough Daddy rescuing going on around here by the way. He needs to be rescued more often.

Mom on the other hand, well, she needs lots of cuddles apparently because she keeps coming over to lean on me. Often times I lean right back because I know she needs me. It's a rough life but some puppy has to do it right?

That's about it for me. Hope your weekend is full of Noseventures. Hoping MY weekend is full of Noseventures too.

Sniff ya later!

7 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Another fine photo, Bolo! And you are clearly offering your Mom a lot of support!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Hi There ... I'm Sugar. GREAT PHOTO!!!
Just checking in if you received my ecard as part of the DWB Exchange Holiday Card ... if not it is posted on my blog. Looking forward to be blog friends.
Just want to wish you and your family Happy Holidays. I just posted my last post for the year ... we are going on a holiday break. Lots of Golden Holiday Woofs, Sugar

Deborah said...

Your a good kid, keep giving your mom cuddles! Stay warm!!!

Noah the Airedale said...

It's sunny here to Bolo but no signs of snow whaaa haaa haaaa...its summer lol.
That was very nice of your dad to clear a patch in the yard so you can do your business.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Dexter said...

Of course they shovel the yard for you. You are Bolo!

Momma and I lean on each other too. It is most happy making.

Slobbers,
Mango

River said...

We were wondering if you received some of that mass of snow up there! Cuddling will help you keep warm.

love & wags,
River

Chloe and Libby said...

You must be an awesome cuddler Bolo. How's the puppy doing? Wow, we just had a bit of snow here and it was gone too fast.
Hugs,
Chloe