Thursday, December 17, 2009

Three tims the fun - Part 1

Mom owes me 3 days of posts. So there! So, welcome to part 1.

For Tuesday, I didn't have much to say, but it's the principle of the thing. I'm taking good care of Mom and Puppy. Wish Dad was home too so I could take care of him as well. He's busy working though, so we send cyber snuffles his way.

I'd post a picture but Uncle Marty's server is down. I'll let him know and maybe he can fix it later for my Wordless Wednesday Post.

Ok, more couch cuddles and snoopervising of Mom and Puppy to do. I'll be back in a little while to post my Wordless Wednesday picture!

Sniff ya later!

Pei-Ess - Thank you Aunt Sharon for guilting Mom into three posts today! Nose kisses for you!

2 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Very good organising of your Mom, Bolo!

Moose said...

Wow, hope Moose does not get word of this because I owe way more than 3 posts for you. You are pretty sharp (ha ha) Bolo!