Monday, June 16, 2008

Pei Addendum

For a pei-laxing day it's been full of adventures!

A walk with Mommy and then having to go out in the rain to rescue Daddy. Then a nap. Then THEY said ADVENTURE and WALK in the same breath and I did my happy dance and sing. And when Daddy opened the door, I zoomed out. Off leash. And headed for the road.

I was enticed back with the smell of my favorite treat - Rollover - and my adventures continued with a ride in the car, then some walking while Daddy went to get ice cream and then another ride in the car.

THEY didn't seem mad. I know I'm not supposed to go out without my leash and harness - I hate that harness blech - but sometime a Pei has to do what a Pei has to do. Oh wait, maybe THEY were mad. THEY cleaned my ears tonight. Sigh. Time for bed. Sniff ya later.

3 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

Ear Cleaning !!! Ewww ... they must have been unhappy with you!

Charlie

Molly the Airedale said...

YIKES! Mom would have FREAKED if we took off out the door and headed towards the road! We're glad you're okay, Bolo!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Charlie Daniels said...

Hey Bolo,

Drop by my place, I have something for you!

Cheers

Charlie