Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Snoopervisor!

I am the best Snoopervisor in the world since it was flat! That's what Mommy says. When she's not calling me a cuddle pig anyway.

Today, I snoopervised Mommy's battle with the the Lions. She even included a picture of ME in her blog, but I'll add this one because it has more of me in it; and it's all about ME!


In other snoopervisory news, I had to watch Daddy take the garbage out this morning, and Mommy with her morning nap, then this lion thing. I barely had time to catch my morning nap with all this excitement. And now I'm late for my afternoon snooze! I have to be on the lookout for other snoopervisory opportunities though. Mommy looks like she's in a mood to get on the treadmill. I'll have to snoopervise that too. What's a pei to do I tell ya! Ack! Sniff ya later, she's moving, I have to catch up!

No comments: