Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hap-pei Birthday Mom!

I'm making sure Mom has a good birthday by sticking close to her. I fell asleep stretched out against Dad's leg last night and woke up curled up against the back of Mom's knees. See, even subconsciously, I knew I had to take care of her. She's also gotten nose kisses - lucky her!

I know she's also planning a nap, you can bet I'll be snoopervising that!

I think she'll have a very happy rest of her birthday - after all, I'm here! Pei laughter.

In other news, Mom took me on Adventures yesterday - I had to get a pawdicure though, but Mom made up for it by making sure I got to rescue Daddy! Not only that, but we also took a Noseventure last night! Something to do with pumpkin muffins. I know nothing about it, but it was a Noseventure!

Oh, and you're ladies are right Ruby and Penny, I am SO not a morning Pei. Morning should only start after a good nap, like say around 1030 or 1100am. Anything earlier than that is just torture, really it is.

OK, have a good rest of the weekend everypuppy!

Sniff ya later!

8 comments:

Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom, Bolo!
Have a great day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Happy Birthday, Winterdark!

Have a great weekend, Bolo!

Moose said...

Happy B-day Bolo mom! Sounds like you are being well cared for today!
Moose + Dana

Biggie-Z said...

Happei Birthday Bolo's Mom! I'm sure you (Bolo) made sure she had a good one!

koko said...

Happy Birthday to Winderdark aka Bolo's nose kissed mom. Pumpkin muffins sounds yummy... slurps!

Licks, hero

Unknown said...

Hi Pei - thanks for coming to visit me! And I SO agree with you about the morning thing...in fact, my "morning" starts at 3pm - hee! hee! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Unknown said...

Oh no! I just realised I called you "Pei" when I meant "Bolo"!! So sorry!!! :-)

Chloe and Libby said...

Sorry I missed your special day sweetie! Hope your guys spoiled you though!