Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday Morning Report

It's been a busy weekend. I've had to snoopervise Mom and Dad AND Puppy. I'm glas I'm an accomplished snooperviser. There have also been daily noseventures to go on and a lot of this:

I have to make sure Puppy is ok right? I mean, he's MY puppy, I have to take care of him. Mom and Dad are doing a good job holding him, but I'm in charge of snuffling. Snuffling is VERY important to Puppy development. FYI.

I'd better go check on Puppy and let him know he'll be going on another Noseventure with me later!

Sniff ya later!

Pei-Ess - don't forget to sign up for the Dogs with Blogs Holiday Card exchange! Now, where did I put the linky for that? Ah, here it is at Miss Oppy's blog. We've already signed up. I have to get Mom and Dad working on my Hallowe'en costume before they can work on my Holiday Card though.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bolo have you had enny luck gitting treets frum that baby dawg yet??

Yer pal Dozer

Groomer Angie said...

you are doing a paw-some job Bolo! Good thing you are a master at snoopervising. Now to go sign the TerrOrs up for the card exchange, thanks for posting the link.

Angie (the TerrOrs' DawgMom)

Faya said...

You are the best snooperviser of the universe Bolo !
Last week-end I received something like 1'000'000 millions of flashes in my eyes because my VĂ©ronique needs a good picture for the Christmas card....pffff humans...
Kisses, Faya

Deborah said...

You make a real good babysitter!
Your little baby is just precious!

Ruby and Penny said...

Aww!! This picture is precious. Are you snuffling your puppy to sleep.
Love Ruby & Penny

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

With all that snuffling going on, that puppy has a great future ahead of him!

Fred said...

That puppy looks like he is ready for some sugar right inside his mouth!!! heehee

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Oh, Bolo, your new puppy is so cute!