Saturday, October 17, 2009

Photo Friday! (on Saturday)


Yeah yeah, I know it's Saturday. Everyone was very busy yesterday - including me - so we didn't get a chance to post anything. I just wanted to let everyone know that there have been plenty of Noseventures for me. Like going to visit the neighbours.

I even had a chance to bring Puppy to visit my lady friends at the PetsHotel! Everyone was happy to see me and they all said I was taking good care of my Puppy. Well, yeah, of course I am. Because that's what Shar Peis do! Pei laughter!

Sniff ya later!

8 comments:

Deborah said...

That is one good looking horse! I am surprised the horse was afraid of you!!

pam said...

Wow Wow Wow, that's the biggest doggie we've ever seen.

Good on ya fer not bein scared of that pup.

Bobo and Meja

Faya said...

Waaa I am afraid of horses....ok, I am afraid of almost anything....
Kisses, Faya

koko said...

Hi Bolo,

You're doing a good job taking care of Puppy... and that deserves more cuddles, right? I like your noseventures... did you make friend with your tall neighbour?

Licks, hero

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

What a great photo of you with the horse, Bolo!

Dexter said...

Triple hiney photo! hehehe.

Slobbers,
Mango

Unknown said...

Wow- what a beautiful horse!!! And how nice that he is friendly - you look like you're enjoying a walk together - hee! hee!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow thats the bigest animul Ive ever seened!! Wut is that thang? I am skeered!

Yer pal Dozer