Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hmmmm

It's been a busy week for me. Mom and Dad went out on Tuesday and only Dad came back and then I was off to Day Care. Uhm, but where was Mom? I was pretty worried. The lovely staff at the Hotel loved me and cuddled me, but it wasn't the same. It wasn't Mom.

FINALLY Dad came to pick me up yesterday and we walked home. Oh it was -SO- sunny and wonderful yesterday. When I finally got home I smelled visitors! Yup, there was Grandma and Grandad and MOM! I pulled Daddy all the way over to Mom so I could tell her that I missed her. Oh it's so nice to be home with my parents. Oh, and my Grandparents too - and the cookies they brought.

I also noticed there was someone else, but Grandma was holding it and I know Grandma isn't big on kisses, I still tried to snuffle her. Pei laughter.

I was able to investigate a little closer. It appears that what Grandma was holding was the Puppy Mommy was waiting for! He stayed overnight and I had to investigate him thoroughly, since it appears he's mine now and I need to protect him - because that's what Shar Peis do.

Hmmmmm.

Well, so far we have some mutual hobbies. Eating and sleeping. I'm not quite sure about him though. We'll see how things go. He's sleeping now, I'd better go and guard Puppy.

Sniff ya later!

13 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Congratulations on your new puppy brother, Bolo! He looks pretty cute! It is very valiant of you to take on the role of his guardian and we suspect he is going to grow up loving you almost more than anyone else!

ViVi was here today so we had our 'Pei-ness fix!

Woofs,
Tommy

pam said...

He's a cute puppy.

Bobo and Meja

Moose said...

What a wonderful new arrival Bolo! I know you can do a good job of protecting him!

Dexter said...

Bolo! I hope you like that puppy because I think it is staying a looooong time. Just remember that any food on the floor is yours!

Slobbers,
Mango

koko said...

Hi Bolo,

You have a little brother now and make sure you gives him the brotherly pei love, kay! Soon your snoopervising duty would be heavier.

Licks, hero

Anonymous said...

Oh Bolo! Congradulashuns!!! I likes them little peeple puppys cause they are messy and leeve lots of treets around.

Yer pal Dozer

Nibbles Treats said...

Lucky Dog!!! You are going to love your new puppy sooooooo much! What trouble and adventures the two of you are going to have!

Astrid Keel said...

'CONGRATS on your puppy Brother! I'm sure you'll have great adventures with him and will teach him all about snoopervising!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad he doesn't look like a squirrel:)

Chloe and Libby said...

Oh wow a puppy Bolo!!!! He's soooo cute! Maybe my mommy will get me one to guard, well, maybe not she just gave me that No way, its not happening look. I'll have to come see your puppy.
Love,
Chloe

Deborah said...

Oh How Cute!!! Congratulations, you must be so very happy!!!You'll make a good big brother!!!

Lizzy said...

Bolo!

That is SO cool. Congratulations on the new baby human!! You must be so excited!

I'm sure you're having a GRRRReat day!

Sparky

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Congrats to your whole family!
You're going to be a great older brother, Bolo!