Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Hallowe'en!

I'm here! I'm here! I hope you haven't missed me too much. I had so much snoopervising to do!

Aunt Sharon and Uncle Marty are here, so are Grandma and Grandad and then this Thing showed up and tried to eat my Puppy.


See? Puppy got covered in stuff. Mom says it's a costume and it does come off. Well good because Puppy is going to need to use the backyard at SOME point.
Now I'm snoopervising the putting up of the Hallowe'en Display as well as snoopervising Mommy and Aunt Sharon taking care of Puppy. It never ends!

Sniff ya later!

9 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You are so busy these days, Bolo! It's hard work looking after a puppy!

Happy Halloween!

Ruby and Penny said...

Happy Halloween Bolo
Great spider.
Love Ruby & Penny

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Bolo,

I have messed you so much. You have your own Puppy now? How cute!!
Nice spider outfit. What are you going to me?

{{{huggies}}}...Mona

Noah the Airedale said...

You're just so busy Bolo. Good job with the supervising matie.

Noah x

koko said...

Hi Bolo,

It's a full time job taking care of the puppy, huh! That's a huge spidey in your living room. Keep up with the snoopervising.

Licks, hero

Astrid Keel said...

Bolo, you are doing a super job at snoopervising!

Moose said...

What a great costume for the puppy! Did you have one?

Fred said...

I am glad you didn't let anything eat your puppy.

Chloe and Libby said...

Wow! What a big spidey you have there!!!!! Woah, mommy said she'll let you keep that one, it is pretty though, my mommy just don't like creepy crawly things, but the puppy is a different story, she thinks he is very cute! So do I!
Chloe