Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tattoo Thursday

I'm glad everyone likes my new picture Tattoo. Mom is adding that into my cutest and most adorable pictures to safeguard my image. You'll notice she doesn't cover the nose or the eyes, I told her that my Nose Fan Club wouldn't appreciate that.

Sorry to say there isn't much new here gang. I had to nap with Mom TWICE yesterday, she's learning REALLY well that a good nap or two is VERY important to the continuation of good health - for her AND the puppy. It's a good thing I'm here to snoopervise her, I'm not sure what she'd do without me.

In other news, Dad told me that Mom's Birthday is on Saturday. Oh my dog! What should I get her? Cuddles and nose kisses I can handle, but should I get her something else? Last year I asked Daddy to get her a Toaster - which she still loves a year later. Any ideas, please let me know either in a comment or via pee-mail bolo (at) magma (dot) ca .

That's it for me I think. I have a nap to two to snoopervise today!

Sniff ya later!

6 comments:

Dexter said...

We thought about getting those photo tattoos, but momma is way too lazy to do it.

It is sometimes hard to shop for people birthdays. They are most strange. I think snuggles are always a good bet.

Slobbers,
Mango

Astrid Keel said...

Hrrmmm... you mean we're supposed to give gifts to hoomans besides out invaluable snuggles and kissies? Hrmmmm.... i'll have to think about it!

Nibbles Treats said...

What? Are these new rules? We thought our people just gave us treats! This is just too much.

Lots of treats,
Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Finding just the right gift is always hard, Bolo, but we suspect that and extra portion of Bolo love would probably go down really well!

Noah the Airedale said...

Bolo, please wish your mum a happy birthday from the Leuradales and their pinky.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy x

River said...

No tattoos on the nose! Gee, you should hear my mom shriek! Extra snuggles for Sat. and maybe a car cookie like Mango gets. Maybe she would share with you. Tell her happy birthday from all of us!

love & wags,
River