Tuesday, October 13, 2009

More Doga

I thought I'd show you more of my Doga pose. Still Upward Facing Dog, but I've included a meditative yawn. It's not necessary, but WOW is it ever nice. Pei laughter.

In other news, I've been very good about looking after Puppy, but at night, I want my cuddles! So last night I cuddled up with Dad. It wasn't the same as Bolo Sandwich Cuddles, but it was still worth it. Puppy seems to be cutting into my cuddle time, I'm going to have to have words with him.

Sniff ya later!

9 comments:

Astrid Keel said...

Bolo, that doga pose rocks! Maybe one day soon you can have a triple cuddle sandwich with the new puppy!

koko said...

Bolo, that's the most handsome doga pose of all time. Keep that up & you ain't need no more exercises. Give little puppy a brotherly puppy hug for me...after you have a serious chat with him though.

Deborah said...

Your dog is absolutely amazing...

Chloe and Libby said...

Hi Bolo,
The Bella here, I understand about the cuddle time. We pei gotta be close and cuddly hope you get that taken care of.
Nice of you to be so sweet to the puppy though, he is really cute in his picture.
Hugs,
Chloe

Noah the Airedale said...

Oh my goodness, it's been a little while since we've been by and look, the puppy is home. Puppy looks sweet. As for your doga possie, very nice Bolo.

Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It may take a little time, Bolo, but the puppy will surely become another cuddle buddy!

Great Doga move!

Ruby and Penny said...

Your good at the Doga Bolo. We feel sad that you are becoming cuddle deprived. Puppies need lots of attention.
Love Ruby & Penny

Fred said...

I've heard you have to set these bebe puppies straight super fast. Good luck with that!

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Pretty soon you'll be doing cuddles with the new puppy! Those are the best!