Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Morning Report

Happy Monday everypuppy. I hope everyone had a good weekend. I certainly did.

On Friday my Granny showed up to give me oodles of cuddles! The on Saturday my Grandma and Grandad showed up with COOKIES - to give me oodles of cuddles and the on Sunday I had a noseventure! Phew! Mom says this weekend will be busy too - probably because it's Hallowe'en! I don't have a costume yet, but then neither has Puppy. Maybe Mom will get us matching costumes. She'd better hurry, we only have a few days left before Party Time!

Sniff ya later!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see what your costume might be, Bolo!

Chloe and Libby said...

Bolo if you and puppy have costumes alike that would be soooo neat!!!

Dexter said...

Bolo! You and puppy will look magnificent I am most certain.

Slobbers,
Mango