Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thinking and Thanking Thursday

First off, I had to Think today. Mom told me that my cousin Stokey had to be helped across the bridge. Run Free Stokey, where nothing will hurt or pain you ever again.

Sigh, we've had too many of our friends cross the Bridge lately. Sigh.

Now for the Thanking bit. Yesterday my Granny came over to look after Puppy and I while Mom and Dad went out. Well you can bet that -I- had words to say about THEM leaving without ME. Granny was very understanding and made sure I got ooddles of these:

Nose kisses! Thank you Granny for remembering that I need cuddles too, it's not just about The Puppy.

Sniff ya later.

7 comments:

Moose said...

Sorry about your cousin, poor guy but it sounds like he was very loved.
I thought your Granny did not do kisses, maybe that is other granny? Whatever, you got nose kisses so that is what matters. Sorry you have to share the cuddles but I bet there are enough to go around!

Dexter said...

Bolo,
You are so right. Too many doggies crossing over the bridge lately.

I bet your mom and dad enjoyed going out by themselves. And you had Granny all to yourself! Worked out for everybody, right?

Slobbers,
Mango

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We are truly sorry about your cousin. It is sad to lose each and every one of our friends.

But we are glad you got your fair share of nose kisses!

Chloe and Libby said...

Bolo,
I'm so glad your Granny gave you nose kisses, they are the best!
Chloe

Deborah said...

I am sorry about your cousin, but aren't you lucky to have a Grandma who gives you kisses!

Daisy Dog said...

Yes too moany visits to the bridge. We are glad the Puppy has arrived safe and healthy! Take good aacare of him!

koko said...

Hi Bolo,

Sorry to hear that Stokey has gone over the bridge.

Good that grandma is around to give you nose kisses.

Licks, hero