Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Morning Report

Happy Monday. It's Thanksgiving Monday here Mom says. So I'm supposed to tell everyone what I'm thankful for. My Family (Mom, Dad, my grandpawrents, my Aunties and Uncles, even Puppy) who loves me - even though I'm a little bit confused by this weeks happenings; and my great blogging friends - you guys are wonderful, in case you didn't know.

One nice thing about Puppy being here is that both Mom AND Dad are here at home with me. I'm still not getting enough cuddles though. Well, I never thought I got enough cuddles to begin with. Pei laughter.

Mom caught me doing my doga earlier this week. Upward facing dog. What do you think?

Oh, someone is going for a nap, I'd better go snoopervise.

Sniff ya later!

6 comments:

Moose said...

Nice Doga! I am guessing you will have lots of naps to snoopervise! I think it will all make sense when the dust settles with the puppy!

Fred said...

Yoga is super fun! Meanwhile, congrats on your new puppy! A puppy that belongs to you?! Wowowow! He sure is a Q-T pie!

Astrid Keel said...

Your Doga pose ROCK! I hope you enjoy your new 'puppy'!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That is a truly awesome Doga pose, Bolo! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

Dexter said...

That is the best doga pose ever! You will need your meditative skills with the new puppy.

Slobbers,
Mango

Chloe and Libby said...

Bolo, you look so very handsome doing th upward dog pose!!!
Kisses to ya,
Chloe